Sunday, November 6, 2011

Open Studio on the 12th &13th November

If I was a real blogger I would have more time to blog!
Almost 4 weeks have gone by - the next event coming up is an Open Studio on the 12th and 13th November.  Bridget West will be joining me with her felted bags, cushions and wonderful scarves, among other things, and I will have my paintings, prints and a new collection of blank cards.
Copertina azzura

Evening light Plockton

Picking memories

Polly's friends

Practising for the regatta

  To me cards are always a risk - you commit to buying hundreds and (as far as I am concerned) are never completely sure about them when they arrive.  Well, I discovered a printer when I went to the Mal Gallery earlier this year, ART2card, and I am delighted to say that 'Paul' has produced some cards for me which I am so pleased with.  I bought 60 of each of five designs - he is happy to do small runs and includes bags, envelopes and labels in the price.  He even packs them!

If you are interested in coming to our Open Studio do get in touch.

1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you at the weekend Jan and to see all your beautiful colourful work up close!
    The picking memories card is great I keep seeing different things everytime I gaze at it and so cool to see where the apples grow and are harvested! Thanks for opening your studio and letting us share your work and Bridget's wooly felty creations too.
    Look forward to more blog posts - to keep up with all your activities - I'm amazed you find time to blog!
    Ali

    ReplyDelete